What to do if … You Recognize A Face
If you have information about any of the cases listed with Ontario's Missing Adults, please contact police. Even if the details seem unimportant or you think that police must already have the information, contacting police is the only way to be sure.
Ways to Submit Information or Tips & Additional Contacts
- Contact the police agency at the number listed with the case or your local police force.
- Tips can also be submitted to the National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains at Canada's Missing. Tips are forwarded to the investigating agency.
- In Ontario, tips can be forwarded to the Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies at Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies Unit of the Ontario Provincial Police. The information will be forwarded to the appropriate agency.
- If confidentiality and anonymity are not a concern, tips may be submitted through Ontario's Missing Adults at Tips@missingadults.ca. Your tip and email address will be forwarded to the appropriate police agency.
- The only way to submit information anonymously and confidentially is through Crime Stoppers. Call Crime Stoppers at
1-800-222-TIPS(8477) or connect online at Crime Stoppers.
If you have any concerns about anonymity or confidentiality, Crime Stoppers will protect your identity. This protection has been guaranteed by the Supreme Court of Canada (R. v . Leipert,  1 S.C.R. 281).